Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lucy stuggled for years with candida yeast
problems.  Here's her story...

"I was one of those teenagers who had
severe acne.  And I was given a lot of
antibiotics.  If I only knew then what I
know now! 

Yeast infections were regular visitors. But
that was just a small part of it.  Every
now and then I would get oral thrush with a
white coating on my tongue.  It looked awful
and affected the taste of what I ate.

The worst was maybe the gas and bloating.  I
got tired of having people ask me if I was
pregnant or not. 

Over the last few years I've had a little
relief by following the strict candida diet,
but I paid a terrible price by not being
able to eat a lot of food I use to enjoy.

Two months ago I found your website and ordered
your Threelac and Inulation.  And within a
couple weeks I started noticing a positive
change.  Within a month I was starting to
eat some of the foods I couldn't eat only
a few weeks earlier.

I'm very grateful for Threelac and Inulation
and the relief they have given me along with
peace of mind.

Lucy Edmond"

For more information on Threelac go to: http://candidayeastinfo.com/

Until next time,

Mike W.

No comments:

Post a Comment